Like Invisalign, ClearCorrect uses removable clear aligners to straighten patients’ teeth a little bit at a time.
What Invisalign and ClearCorrect Have in Common
- Both products are virtually invisible, so no one has to know that you’re wearing braces. They are made of a clear plastic.
- Both products can easily be removed and cleaned.
- Both products are custom fit to a patient’s teeth. They’re also non-invasive.
- Both products can be used by patients who are allergic to metal.
- Both products must be worn nearly all day (they are removed while eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing).
- Both products adjust the teeth in very small increments. After wearing one aligner for a specified period of time (for example, 2-4 weeks), you will move on to the next phase of treatment and receive a new aligner.
- For both products, the length of treatment will depend on the current position of your teeth and how far you hope to move them. Your dentist will determine the length of treatment.
- ClearCorrect is usually more affordable. The company offers lower fees without compromising on their products or customer service.
- Invisalign has been around since 1997. ClearCorrect was founded nine years later in 2006.
- ClearCorrect is an American company with products manufactured in the USA, while Invisalign is a global company with products manufactured around the world.
Invisalign and ClearCorrect are both fantastic options for people who wish to straighten their teeth without conspicuous braces. They’re unobtrusive, discreet, nearly invisible, and can help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed about. However, ClearCorrect is more affordable while remaining just as effective.
If you’re interested in straightening your teeth with clear aligners, contact Dental Arts of Beverly Hills if you live in or near Beverly Hills, CA. We offer ClearCorrect, an affordable alternative to Invisalign. ClearCorrect can be used to correct overcrowded teeth, misaligned teeth, gapped teeth, and bite problems including overbite, open bite, crossbite, and underbite.
To learn more about this service or to schedule your complimentary ClearCorrect consultation, please give us a call at 310-246-4646. We look forward to helping you get your best smile.